Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's finished...

Since I have Youth Group tonight and will be working late, and since my wife had to work yesterday and I didn't get to see her at all, I decided to stay home and have an elongated lunch break today. We had a leisure-filled lunch, played with the pup and then finished the 1962 Lego VW Bus. Here it is, in all its glory! :)


All the sweet doors and hatches that open and go upwards!



Need to wash your hands? Sit at the bench? Maybe have a glass of wine at the table? You can do it all in this little plaid-curtained bus!
 

The little sign says "Make Lego Models not War."


Rear license plate.
 

A happy nerd. Thanks babe for a wonderful 32nd birthday gift. I enjoyed putting it together with you the last few months!!


2 comments:

  1. "Uncle--that is so cool! I hope Oak-a-ley doesn't break it." Love the Chinse Noodle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noodle! We look forward to you playing with it someday soon when you come to visit us!!

      Delete