Thursday, July 19, 2012

My wife is awesome!

After kicking butt on her final for her Nursing school class my wife and I decided to celebrate by continuing to work on our 1962 VW Lego bus and we had a blast!


She is oh so meticulous and methodical!


Not quite!! This is the true, zany side...so, so fun to be with!
 

Before you consume, you better make sure that is BPA free :)

We had a great time watching NCIS and working away...she finds the pieces and I assemble. Last night, as you can kind of tell, we finally got the windows put in with the sweet plaid curtains. Oh how I would love to have one of these in real life!

Eventually we realized we needed to stop and go to bed but our cute puppy needed to go out one last time. Once again, she brought a smile to my face and lots of laughs. But first, when we turned on the light we found him doing this in his kennel...


 "Dad, geesh, why do you have to show the world this picture? What an unflattering pose! I'm trying to sleep, how rude!"


For some reason she thought it would be a good idea to crawl in with him...though his teeth are showing I assure you he was all kisses.
 

A tender moment!
 

Cue the music ... "this magic moment, when your lips are close to mine it could last forever..."

And that encapsulates our celebration of my wife finishing her third class in Nursing School!

No comments:

Post a Comment