Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Speaking and Teaching this past Sunday

This past Sunday both Cari and I had the privilege to share in our worship service. If you are interested in hearing her reflections on some of her devotional reading from our Daily Walk Bible you can go here and click on January 22nd. She speaks after the first song which is around 1:30.

We are preaching through the book of Philippians right now and this past Sunday was my turn to preach so I had the privilege of expositing Phil. 1:12-18. You can hear that by clicking here and then click on January 22nd and I start speaking at 27:35.

If you like Tim Tebow you will like my opening illustration!

Thanks for listening and I welcome any feedback, positive or constructive so please feel free. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. nice work Seth & Cari!!! Love the fact you are both using the spiritual gifts that God has given you to lead, teach, & guide others! Keep it up!!!
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to checking this out! However, I have to be honest... I liked Tebow a heck of a lot more before he carved up the Steelers and dropped a turd against the Patriots.
    -Ben

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ben, Let's hope Brady doesn't drop a turd in the Super Bowl! I have fond memories of watching the Giants/Pats in your apartment at GCTS. Those were great days!!!

      Delete